- Volkswagen International College Student Plan in Van Nuys CA
Volkswagen International College Student Plan
College life can be complex, especially for those far from home. And if you’ve come from abroad to study in a country you’re not too familiar with, some things can be more difficult than others. That’s why Volkswagen of Van Nuys is proud to offer the International College Student Plan, which makes financing a new Volkswagen as easy as possible for international college students. If you are from a country outside of the U.S. and are currently enrolled in a college or university in the L.A. County area, you may be eligible for this Volkswagen Credit program. Of course, there are a few terms that must be met in order to qualify, so here are some of the important details you need to know:
- Eligible programs include retail financing, driver’s option, and leasing
- Eligible vehicles include any new or near new Volkswagen models as well as Volkswagen certified pre-owned vehicles (for retail financing only)
Qualifications and Requirements:
In order to qualify for financing, you must be currently enrolled in a 2- or 4-year accredited U.S. college or university pursuing an associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, doctoral, or nursing degree. Fortunately, you don’t need to have any past U.S. credit history, but you may be asked to provide the following documents:
- Current I-20 form (Certificate of Eligibility for non-immigrant student status)
- A copy of your United States Social Security card
- Copies of three months of bank statements or another form of documentation that shows the stability of your funds flow over time
- The phone number of your school’s Registrar’s Office
- Confirmation from you school showing your expected graduation date
- Verification of your current address and phone number
- A copy of your Visa clearly displaying the expiration date (with photo blacked out)
It is important to note that qualification under this program is subject to verification before final approval or funding. Also, loan or lease maturities will be limited to the expected graduation date stated on your school’s documentation.
If you are an international college student interested in purchasing a new Volkswagen in Los Angeles, CA, apply for the Volkswagen International College Student Plan from Volkswagen of Van Nuys. If you have any questions or would like to know more about your financial options, please contact us directly. You can also visit our dealership in Van Nuys, and our financial experts can get you started on your car buying process today!